Newly built houses can offer fewer hassles, higher efficiency, and increased customization
1. Favorable Pricing – Competition among home builders makes new homes less most likely to be overpriced. New homes are easy to compare with other new homes in the marketplace corresponding value to value. All the homes are the same age and the choices are noted up-front with the cost breakdown for comparative shopping.
2. Streamlined Funding — protecting financing is the major challenge to own a home. The majority of home builders have done the legwork for you. They have investigated the marketplace and negotiated the best rates for their particular type of real estate. Many home builders now include the closing costs in the rate of their new home.
3. New Home Warranties – New home buyers are assured of a minimum of a one year warranty on the home itself and probably five years on significant appliances such as heat and air conditioning. Several of today’s home builders extend structural warranties for a complete ten years typically financed by insurance companies.
Modern Appliances and Energy Efficient New Construction Homes for Sale
4. Modern Appliances – Home appliance manufacturers present new models every year and home builders have the ability to offer the current advanced equipment at the time of construction of a new home. And, since the builder buys big quantities, the builder’s purchasing power can decrease the expense to the home buyer.
5. Energy Efficient – Newly constructed homes use energy more efficiently. they tend to have a tighter-sealed building envelope that helps prevent conditioned air—cool air in the summer, warm air in the winter—from escaping. Features that create this envelope include higher-efficiency insulation, doors, and windows.
6. Home site Selection — “Location, Location, Location.” Having the ability to pick the proper home site is almost as essential as selecting the home to fit the purchaser’s lifestyle. Designers and home builders provide a wide choice of sites consisting of golf course lots, waterfront land, rural acreage and more.
7. Customization – Builders of new homes use a range of functional floor plans to fit a purchasers requirements. If it’s not a stock home, the home builder provides the opportunity to eliminate or include rooms, upgrade materials, include new architectural details and typically customize the home.
8. Most Current Materials – Low maintenance is one of the most crucial functions of any new home being built today. New technology in building materials has actually made homes of today virtually maintenance free, specifically the exterior. No longer does a homeowner need to stress over painting every 3-5 years.